Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 5 PS4 games
Thread: Top 5 PS4 games
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 10:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

I'm really into RPGs and longer games for the most part.

5 - Days Gone - Zombies done right. Solid story, good gameplay, mildly horrifying to play at times.
4 - Bloodborne- Only so low because I am trash at it. If you're willing to grind it out to learn, this is an excellent game. I don't find the story lacking at all, but you're likely going to see the death screen a lot in the early going.
3 - The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt - I love this game. Playing as Geralt of Rivia makes you feel like a total boss, and the story is pretty sweet too. Choices matter, and playing at higher levels makes for some fun combat.
2 - Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Imagine Skyrim without magic and you being absolute garbage at everything when the game starts. That is Kingdom Come: Deliverance in a nutshell. It is basically you playing Henry with your current aptitude and grinding it out to be less garbage
Becoming a badass is much more rewarding when you have to work this hard for it. Also, the combat system is pretty killer.
1 - Persona 5 - I don't even care for JRPGs for the most part, but this was approximately 100 hours well spent to even beat the first time. P5 Royal adds some new elements (characters, grappling hook, personas, etc.) and is fantastic as well - I have loved both.

Honorable mentions:
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Spiderman
Party Hard
What Remains of Edith Finch
Dear Esther
Dreams

Multiplayer Honorable Mentions:
Rocket League
Friday the 13th: The Game
Dead by Daylight

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken