Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 03:59 PM   #6290 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

On the one hand I agree with OH but on the other certain things you don't do will just make your coworkers' day harder if you don't do them and I know full well that if a coworker not doing something made OH's day harder he'd be ready to throw a fit and forget all about what he's currently talking about. You pick and you choose what you slack off on based on whether if you had to deal with it if your coworker didn't do it it would make your shift harder. It's a slave mentality form of solidarity but if you don't help out your fellow slave while still acting like a slave then you're even less than a slave.

Sure at the end of the day you should just burn the store down and walk away whistling the Andy Griffith tune but if you're not going to do that then you might as well not ruin the day of the guy coming in behind you.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote