Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 04:48 PM   #6300 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
If every worker did what I do and have done my whole life workers would be running this ****. I might be a coward but I’ve never been afraid to walk off a job. I know people resent that so backlash is expected.

I’ve spoken out for the bullied and picked on and never NEVER treated anyone as an inferior or subordinate not even my students. I’ve rejected “leadership” and heiracrchy my entire life.

I treat work release exactly the same as the highest chef. Narcissism is the abuse of others out of a sense of superiority. I never act like that. You don’t know what the **** you’re talking about.
Bro the reason this system is horrible is because it uses our humanity against us. It uses the fear of your children starving to convince people to work themselves to the bone and enforce bull**** company policy against their fellow workers because people are simply not willing to let their kids starve for an ideal.

And on a more basic level it thrusts people together to form some kind of bond so that they feel compelled to help their fellow workers who they feel connected to even when that effort is perverted to serve the rich so that workplaces are maintained with a certain level of productivity simply because people care enough about one another to not want each other to have a bad day cause they didn't try a little harder than maybe they needed to.

But if you just don't feel that level of connection to your fellow worker then I don't think you'd be any fellow revolutionary I'd trust to be doing anything for any other reason than because the current system happens to be hurting you specifically.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote