Music Banter - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 07:10 PM   #719 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I'm gonna highly recommend that you upgrade btw if you want Miura-sensei to look favorably on you as well. Berserk just looks so good bigger. And the volumes have bookmark ribbons to make you feel like a true reader. BLACK bookmark ribbons.

And now I'm doubly stoked for the deluxe hardcover edition volume 1 of Hellsing I pre-ordered that will come out in late July. If there's one manga that can rival my love of Berserk it's Hellsing. The first manga series that I ever truly loved. I just hope they didn't omit all the asides from the writer that he put at the end of each volume that were delightfully nonsensical bull**** which made me connect with Kouta Hirano on a very personal level because they are exactly what I would add at the end of my own manga volumes.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote