Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 07:26 AM   #9146 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Thumbs up

1. Do you hate your father?

No, my dad is my best friend and we are very close. He is the sort of person who would do anything for anybody and I couldn't ask for a better dad. I am very fortunate to have such a good relationship with him.

2. What all medications are you taking?

Fluoxetine 60mg, Propranolol 40mg.

3. What is the most perplexing sex dream you've ever had?

I am not that much of a sex person at the best of times but since being on Fluoxetine it is incredibly difficult to climax and enjoy anything sexual, so I will go days and even weeks without. A couple of times in the past year I have had sex dreams which ended in climax just as I woke up. They were very intense and I couldn't really understand how it had happened.

4. Have you ever ruined your life on purpose/sabotaged yourself in a big way? How so?

No.

5. What is your most recent creepy encounter/experience? (Could be a creepy person, a spooky place, a weird sleep paralysis episode, whatever)

Not really spooky but I feel a bit uneasy and like I'm being watched when I'm in the woods in the middle of nowhere and there is nothing but trees and bushes for miles. My mind wanders off and thinks of horror stories of people being attacked and killed in the woods and I think if someone were to emerge now and attack me with a weapon, there is not really anything I could do, and someone would end up finding my body.

6. What is your favorite conspiracy theory?

I don't have one but I hope I'm alive to see what really happened with this.

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed answering the questions.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote