Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 01:24 PM   #9157 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. Do you hate your father?

Oh my yes. Though now that I've actually met the **** it's more of a cold contempt.

2. What all medications are you taking?

None unfortunately.

3. What is the most perplexing sex dream you've ever had?

*jumps out the window*

4. Have you ever ruined your life on purpose/sabotaged yourself in a big way? How so?

Halfway through my last year of military school I realized I had two choices: start being serious about school work or admit to myself that the constant stress that was giving my an ulcer was really more down to worrying about what my family thought and that I didn't actually care enough about school to fix my situation.

I went with the latter and gave up even the pretense of worrying about schoolwork, knowing full well I was setting myself up for failure later in life but being too close to a mental breakdown to care. Have never felt so free, like a weight was gone off my chest I never knew I could be free of. I almost enjoyed the last half year of military school.

5. What is your most recent creepy encounter/experience? (Could be a creepy person, a spooky place, a weird sleep paralysis episode, whatever)

That time I heard the bunny screams in the night.

6. What is your favorite conspiracy theory?

Reptoids in the center of the hollow earth. Not only do you have to believe in sentient, humanoid dinosaur descendants but also that the earth is hollow.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote