Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 09:35 AM   #1316 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
Dreamed I was in Dallas with someone from this forum. I didn't know who they were, though. (they looked sort of like Benicio del Toro, but with larger, darker eyes-- same age also, with sort of crazy looking unwashed hair) They appeared suddenly in a dark room where I was house-sitting. He was sitting on the edge of the bed (wearing a white t-shirt and a light brown jacket) and then abruptly leapt up and kissed me. He smelled like smoke and rain. I was trying to pull away and talk to him, but he'd just stare at me unblinking while standing 2 inches away from my face. There was also an old lady under the bed with her head and arms poking out and she was trying to talk to me about something as well. I eventually wandered out of the room to investigate the rest of the house. (with the mystery MB member close behind me) It was a 3 story house, and each floor was identical. There was also a basement, (though I didn't get past the entrance) and immediately upon walking down the beige-carpeted stairs I felt terribly frightened and felt a presence there. In my mind I kept seeing these two identical twin boys with shaved heads wearing overalls and yellow shirts; they'd appear briefly in the corner of my eye and disappear again. I could sense that they wanted me to bring them a dead sparrow. And that's about all I can remember.

Love this
Oh no.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote