Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 03:55 PM   #38629 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
irl I put my job on the line arguing with administration that the all white gifted classes used rigged IQ scores to maintain Jim Crow style segregation at a middle school I taught at and I spoke up alone about without one other person having my back

I was often the only one speaking up against discriminatory class placements, racist testing systems, and especially against the misallocation of funds that unfairly discriminated against the disabled and lower quartile scoring students

I stood up and applauded when our racist superintendent announced he had diabetes.

Coming up next: oh so now we’re keeping score

I don’t care. Almost anyone will stand up with a group. I know I’m an outlier standing up alone

Nanking is history. I’ve probably read more about Japanese atrocities alone than all the history you’ve read put together. I blame AMERICA for that atrocity.

Japan was ****ing content with being isolated until we ****ed up their culture.

Idgaf what you bring up. If it was bad it’s America’s fault.

Even if it happened 1000 years before Columbus. It’s still our fault.
If Nanking is America's fault then isn't America Britain's fault, which is Spain's fault cause Britain was competing with Spain, and wasn't this all some other empire's fault? It's almost like you don't know anything about world history but fake like you do to blame the country that makes you feel bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
**** you and for profit fake social work
Remember when you said this and then apologized for being negative?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote