Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 04:01 PM   #70633 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Personal attacks? Shocker.
Pointing out personal attacks pretending to be on some kind of moral high ground moments after handing out your own personal attacks?

Yup, phony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Oh come on, it's perfectly reasonable to get upset over history discussions. The fact that it never happened to you doesn't mean it isn't possible. I had an emotional breakdown in a bar once after a discussion about immigration that wasn't even very shocking or heated, I don't know why, things like that can happen.
None of this is very relevant to the content of the discussion though. Why did you bring up the Aztecs? What makes it impossible that the colonists used the spread of disease to their advantage on purpose after noticing what was happening?
Anytime anybody ever mentions the ****ed up things America does he gets offended and spouts off whataboutisms to defend it while pretending to be tone deaf and not understanding why people think it's gross.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote