Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 04:04 PM   #70634 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Lol, he's one step away from pulling an Elizabeth Warren on me.

How can I interpret it as anything other than virtue signaling when you are literally getting upset over history discussions. I never once said it was okay that millions of Native Americans died. It was ****ing horrible. But the fact you need me to explicitly say that because your constantly looking to stroke your grievances is annoying me. Everyone is so damn worried about offending someone else here that we can't even bring up an Aztec invasion scenario without someone having an aneurysm. Good grief.
People like you are how Hitler can murder millions, because they don't want to know and don't want to deal with it so they dissemble until everything is okay. You're clearly a lost cause so please don't have children. It will hopefully make the world a better place.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote