Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 06:57 PM   #12633 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raime View Post
I played on the second hardest difficulty, so I had a bit of fun playing guerrilla warfare and being a sneaky snake. Nothing more satisfying than quickly taking out someone in the open, then planting a mine on their body only for someone to come across their comrade and become a fine red mist. It's more of the same, besides the prone and dodge mechanics. It did drag a bit though towards the end, and the ending was pretty heart wrenching. It is a LONG game though, so you should get your money's worth.
Same. From the kind of modern game it was with the multiple trendy mechanics (zombies, stealth, crafting, collectibles, third person shooter, rpg elements in a non-rpg) welded together to form a chimera that probably hit in some ways and missed in others I figured normal difficulty would be kinda bland. I'm glad I went with the second hardest difficulty even if it could get frustrating at times. Made the stealth all that much more engaging when you're constantly worrying about running out of ammo with each and every encounter.

And the two main characters are just delightful. Stoked to play as Ellie in the new game.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote