Music Banter - View Single Post - Last Bought
Thread: Last Bought
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 03:41 PM   #2608 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
I needed to do something nice for myself, so after very careful consideration over several weeks, I tracked down the best-priced copies of nine of the rarer Brian Eno LPs and multi-disc box sets missing from my vinyl library and ordered them all.

I authored a 21-page process guide for the project with accompanying multi-tab spreadsheets and Google Calendar recurring tasks to monitor international shipping statuses and tracking for each release.

The photography portion of the project will take several days for staging and post-processing and the member journal entry will be broken into two segments to keep the number of images manageable for each submission.

This will give me something fun to do tracking my progress each day in the weeks ahead.
When I press the "Order Now" button when buying something on the internet I dust off my hands and congratulate myself on a job well done but apparently I'm deeply negligent.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote