Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 12:46 PM   #21573 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
this wasn't really my point

but there was the push to legislate the legality of running over protestors

and the giant intersection between Freeze Peachers and rushing to side with the cop before a black man's body even gets cold

I'm betting quite a few didnt mind a BLM protestor being murdered
You called free speech advocates "bad faith actors", because you posited that they won't comment on, or would silently agree with protestors getting shot and killed. If you find or know someone like that, they are, by definition, not an advocate for free speech, despite what they might say.

I don't know where you're getting the idea that free speech advocates have some ominous intersection with people who support cops in instances where black men are killed, this seems like a misdirection to me, and a highly specific one at that. What's your point here?

And again, youre implying free speech advocates don't mind when protestors are murdered - you're free to have arguments with people you've imagined that you understand, but it doesn't do much to illuminate or reinforce your point of view to others.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote