Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 10:09 AM   #7037 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Michael Moore: Do Not Underestimate The Evil Genius That is Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Moore View Post
"I want to caution everyone, do not underestimate the evil genius that is Donald J. Trump," Moore warned. "There are many examples throughout history, whether it's Henry V facing the French on Saint Crispin's Day, they outnumbered him 4 to 1 and he was supposed to lose and he didn't. And or jump ahead to the 1995 NBA playoffs [ed. 1994], the Knicks are ahead with 15 seconds left, way ahead of the Indiana Pacers, and Reggie Miller scores eight points in nine seconds. With 15 seconds left."

"We've been fooled by polls before. Listen, Trump has got a number of tricks up his sleeve to suppress the vote, to try to postpone the election, blaming the coronavirus, to any of the number of things where he will try to weasel his way out of this," Moore said of the election. "And our side, and Joe Biden -- Joe Biden, I think, you know, honestly, if I were advising him, I would tell him just to start running the country right now, just act as if you are the president. That means nobody can assume the election is over. Everybody's got to show up the vote and bring ten people with them."
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote