Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 06:32 PM   #7084 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
jwb hasn't
Yes, but We, the Pragmatic Adults, surely we have had enough of this symbolism, yes? For we recognize after Obama that the presidency does not actually matter, which is why We could not have possibly elected Bernie into the office and have decided that Biden is the only Rational Choice. We, the Pragmatic Adults, who see through the Logical inconsistencies of these unfaithful Team players, surely we are not swayed by such insidious calls to action such as voting with so-called conscience and consistency, yes?

Astonished, I am, at the audacity of those who do not see what is clearly the Rational Choice like We, the Pragmatic Adults do. Do they not understand the contradictions of their philosophy despite We, the Pragmatic Adults explaining to them that they do not understand their own position? Curious, I say, and I think it is a fair basis to wholly dismiss them, for We know that they do not vote.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote