Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 07:58 PM   #7111 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
A break down:
1. The right has historically and currently tries to suppress ideas that they don't agree with. Here's a lot of examples.
2. The left put "Black Lives Matter" on an NBA court and people agree with them. This is bad because conservatives have used messaging in the past.
3. Some diversity training coaches separate groups into race for two of many group activities in some of their nonmandatory training sessions. This is the left attempting to legislate segregation.
4. Some leftist college professors write a letter requesting things like equal pay which is fine, I guess, but they go full retard by referencing critical race theory. None of these requests were granted. This is the left calling for the oppression of us well-to-do white men and submitting to emotional hysteria.
5. A professor from the same college writes a response where he rejects white privilege and calls a student group a terrorist organization, much like the heroic scholars of the past who defended evolution. This was brave and very honourable of him.
6. His coworkers were appalled at calling a peaceful student group a terrorist organization and explained what informs that stance. This is the left attempting to suppress speech that they are too sensitive to deal with under the guise of safety.
7. All of this is bad because the left is smarter than those silly right wingers.
8. Here are two misrepresented scenarios that demonstrate persecution by the left.
9. Rush Limbaugh is an *******.
10. The left has become Rush Limbaugh because some of my coworkers try to talk about politics with me.
11. These are some atrocities that the right has committed.
12. The left is the same as this.
13. Now I'm bummed out because I can't just switch teams all willy-nilly like I used to.

Anything else important to add? This article seems at odds with a lot of what you've posted in this thread, tbh.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote