Music Banter - View Single Post - The Four Temperaments Personality Scale (test)
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 04:32 AM   #40 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I think I got it covered tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I find Albert Fish's tired, weathered, but still untrustworthy appearance to be the perfect visual representation of OH.
Quote:
Albert Fish: the face only a lesbian could love.
Quote:
You probably don't even look like Albert Fish, twinkle toes.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure he looks like Albert Fish.
Quote:
How many people on Earth do you think never get to eat meat as fresh as Albert Fish did?
Quote:
Wait what pic? I remember nothing of this. But I'm pretty sure you almost never **** with me cause you're scared that I won't give you any of this D that you obviously crave so much, you fatass Albert Fish mother****er.
Quote:
"If you don't brush your teeth the Grey Man will fuck you and eat you!"
Quote:
This is why I picture him as Albert Fish.
Quote:
A bored Albert Fish and not even joking. I just want to not think of Albert Fish with one of my fav members.
Quote:
I'll bet Albert Fish would give her two thumbs up.
Quote:
Mass murderers are boring. Albert Fish > Columbine
Quote:
Adolf Hitler
Albert Fish
David Dukes
Jerry Sandusky
Hayden Christenson
Quote:
TFW you see an album cover for the first time, recognize Albert Fish on sight, and you don't feel good about yourself or the things you do.

Quote:
I'm not for executing anyone whose psychology doesn't basically make them human in physical form only (i.e. Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Albert Fish, etc.) Life in prison I'm all for. Depending on the case, two or three strikes and you get life is fine by me.
Quote:
As far his level of depravity goes, then yeah, Fish wins hands down. But Bundy was a far more calculating individual in control of his sanity. From what I know Fish was a borderline retard who wasn't really in touch with reality. I'd be far more terrified to have Bundy after me than Fish. I could conceivably outwit Fish, but Bundy was a far more capable predator.
Quote:
In cases like this (or someone like a Ted Bundy or Albert Fish), I think that we would be better served by putting them in an institution. They may not be "legally" insane, but they are certainly dysfunctional to the extreme. It's so hard to learn about these people (sociopaths) since by nature, they hide their dysfunction, and the only time we ever really can say with certainty that someone is a sociopath is when they commit crimes like this. So, I think it would be in our best interest to study these people so that we can better arm ourselves against them, and even possibly learn to recognize them when they are young.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote