Music Banter - View Single Post - Minor Threat
Thread: Minor Threat
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:02 PM   #97 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
OK so apparently you're the dumb fuck.
I guess I'm not sure what your position is. I know you're not a big Pumpkins fan. But is your position that their b-sides flat out suck ass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I don’t really know what this conversation is about but I really like Smashing Pumpkins but Neutral Milk Hotel are so much better they might as well not even share the same universe.
Are you seriously trying to derail our Smashing Pumpkins thread with talks of Neutral Milk Hotel's indie pretentiousness? I won't have it. (In all honesty NMH is a great band, but I think they're vastly different than the Pumpkins, so I can't really compare them)

EDIT: OOPS! That's what I get for drinking. I mixed up NMH's 'In The Aeroplane Over the Sea' with 'The Aeroplane Flies High' - yeah, it's been a number of years since I've listened to either. I repent, I repent, and beg forgiveness for my flagrant transgressions. I take full credit for being the dumb **** here - elph made no such mistake with 'In The Aeroplane Over the Sea' and 'The Aeroplane Flies High', but rather referred simply to their b-sides and demos, etc. being their best material.

Last edited by SGR; 08-06-2020 at 09:09 PM.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote