Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 09:31 AM   #7529 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

The entire “flatten the curve” narrative was bs. When something this contagious and this dangerous strikes the only policy that makes any sense is doing what it takes to eliminate it completely. You can’t compromise with exponential growth. There was no political take, left or right, anywhere in America that wasn’t headed for herd immunity. Even the countries with the best success rates so far are still going to get creamed unless there’s a real vaccine. The whole **** during lockdown: I still need to exercise, I need to walk my dog, I need food. It doesn’t work like that. We needed a full lockdown - like you will be ****ing shot- and the national guard in hazmat suits delivering MREs and medicine and building private sanitary domiciles for every single homeless person.

When something grows exponentially the only acceptable number is zero.

I’m not known for nuance but this is a situation that calls absolutism.

Europe and Asia are setting themselves to get slapped back down, too. Even North Korea is making exceptions. This is a no exceptions situation.

Anyway, it’s too ****ing late. With these numbers we’re definitely going herd. Any other outcome is inconceivable. And that goes for entire planet, not just America.

It doesn’t matter what side you are or were on. Both sides are failures.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote