Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 10:32 AM   #7531 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
So if you were in charge of dealing with this on Feb. 1 what would you have done?
This is my first post from Feb 10

Quote:
Coronavirus hits 40,000 in China. Think what’s going to happen when it catches fire in India.
If I had been president, I would have had non-hostile no blame respectful communication with China offering the full support of the American government to do whatever it takes to contain the virus in China. I would’ve implemented open and respectful coordination between the US and Chinese scientific community. I would’ve had the same teams that contained ebola and modeled a response after the world effort to contain and eliminate small pox differentiated for corona. Countries that had successfully dealt with SARS and MERS would have also been on the team. There would’ve been a cooperative global effort to get on the same page and to respect and emulate the Chinese response.

I doubt I would’ve waited until Feb. 1 because unlike Trump I’d be taking CDC and WHO organization briefings and advice very seriously and I’d have competent people in charge of homeland security not just a bunch of stupid yes men lackeys. And there would be universal nutrition, housing, and health care in place. And the military would’ve had a plan in place to react to a biological agent because it’s the most ****ing predictable form of terrorism there is. So the plan to lockdown safely with food and medicine ready for distribution would have already been set and ready to go.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote