Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 09:15 PM   #7612 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
Let's be honest - he must've raised it to his campaign staff as a possibility before they looked at him like

Did your friend bother to tell you in what ways he/she thought Trump was more liberal than Biden? Or what differentiates a 'Marxist' from a 'Neo-Marxist'?
Because Trump's deal to create a better relationship between Israel and the UAE, him pulling troops from the middle east (which is already debunked) and him going after pharma companies for giving the US higher prices.

Of course he didn't. He hardly has an understanding of what Marxism is and I'm pretty sure his definition is ripped straight from the Urban dictionary. Which is pretty focusing more on race, gender and sexuality over wealth. From what I can see any respectable source makes it out to be as vague thing with different versions. Basically anything that builds on Marxism.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote