Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 07:55 PM   #7028 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
tfw Batlord manages to find a way to insert ICP into a completely unrelated thread and a completely unrelated conversation.

I quit social media a couple years back because of this sort of thing. It really shows the inherent problems with giving every dumb ass who can move his/her fingers a microphone. Not to mention that it's toxic as hell and no one ever wins an argument on social media. You can't persuade anyone of anything. And the algorithms are designed to infuriate you and play on your emotions to get you to stay on the site and engage for as long as possible so they can maximize their ad revenue. **** Facebook and **** Twitter.
Really depends on who you're talking to. I've had some good discussion on twitter and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit more blunt than I should be, but I have a hard time not telling somebody they are stupid when they say something colossally stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raime View Post
Oh no, it's even worse.
LOL I am a connoisseur of all types of garbage but aggrotech is definitely one of the most uninteresting and vapid forms of "industrial" there is.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote