Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 05:59 PM   #9403 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Your questions were boss though
Thanks, OH!

1. What record(s) were instrumental in changing your taste in music?

Massive Attack's 'Protection', David Holmes' 'Bow Down to the Exit Sign', Primal Scream's 'Screamadelica', The Fall's 'Perverted By Language', ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead's 'Source Tags & Codes', A Tribe Called Quest's 'Low End Theory', Cannibal Ox's 'The Cold Vein', Pulp's 'This is Hardcore', The Hot Boys' 'Guerilla Warfare', Beach House's 'Bloom', Manic Street Preachers' 'The Holy Bible', Redman's 'Dare Iz a Darkside', Arcade Fire's 'The Suburbs', Underworld's 'Second Toughest in the Infants', The Residents' 'Third Reich N' Roll', Bob Dylan's 'Desire', Mr. Bungle's 'Disco Volante', The Pop Group's 'Y', The Who's 'Live At Leeds', The Beastie Boys' 'Paul's Boutique', Liz Phair's 'Exile In Guyville', Wu Tang Clan's debut album, Gravediggaz '6 Feet Deep', The Chameleon's 'Script of the Bridge', Miles Davis' 'On the Corner', Megadeth's 'Rust In Peace', Cephas and Wiggins' 'Cool Down' - I'm sure there's more, but that's off the top of my head.

2. Do you belief in the existent of intelligent life somewhere out in space?

Yes, but only because I can't conceive of an end to the universe.

3. A genie comes out one of your vases, but informs you that you can make only one wish (and it can't be for more wishes or another genie) - what is your wish?

Four debates between Donald Trump and Joe Biden with a mandatory push-up contest after each one.

4. You wake up and find yourself transported to the late Triassic period - what are the first steps you take?

First, panic, then assess my immediate environment, try to find the closest shelter and see what kind of dangers lurk in the vicinity from the safety of shelter. Then, attempt to secure sustenance in the form of fruits.

5. You have the opportunity to sit down and chat with three historical figures of your choosing for tea and cookies (or beer and pizza, your choice) - which three figures do you choose?

Jesus Christ
Adolf Hitler
Abraham Lincoln

6. A mystic on the street informs you with the utmost certainty that you are dying tomorrow at midnight - what do you do with your remaining time?

Contact all friends and family and let them know I'm not long for the world, tell them how much I love them, and let them know what to expect from my will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post

3. A genie comes out one of your vases, but informs you that you can make only one wish (and it can't be for more wishes or another genie) - what is your wish?

Do a Robert Williams impression.
Why would you want your genie to do an impression of a Celtics basketball player?

Last edited by SGR; 08-15-2020 at 06:05 PM.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote