Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 06:42 AM   #71278 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Epiphany is upon us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Got a few boxes of family stuff that I've been going through and apparently my great grandfather was a freemason, union boss, and some other things that my grandparents ambiguously say made him a well-respected man in his area. Makes me think he was either involved in either some mob or kkk type ****. Found his funeral book with the attendees that I'm going to look into to see if there are any clues there.

I posted some blatantly racist Sunday school materials from the 50s in the discord btw. No slave info yet, but it's a lot of scraps including stuff like WWII US propaganda, war rations, old certificates, anti-evolution poetry with pro-segregation undertones, essays on labour, and brainwashy children's materials among the regular family photos and whatnot.

Bout to write House of Leaves 2.
Thats cool he was a mason, I'm a master mason. My dad in Iowa is big into family history but I havent really got into it yet. My family is from Ireland. Masons are connected into almost every aspect of society, even the mob and KKK sadly. Albert Pike was extremely big into the KKK. Oddly every mason I have came into contact with has been an ultra good person though.

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Last edited by Mindfulness; 08-17-2020 at 06:51 AM.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote