Music Banter - View Single Post - Kylie Minogue's New Single
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 12:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
grindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Barcelona View Post
Oh damn...

Im Wanting to punch a baby right now.

I dont hate the song because of the song itself (although their are exceptions to this rule with extremely annoying crap), but more so, I cringe and want to throw up that human beings can be so devoid and malnourished of real music in their souls that such songs can resonate deep feelings of joy and/or passion and/or any feeling thats any deeper than the shallow festering urine hole that is that so called artists "creativity".

True Madness.

Its like you grew up eating Horse feces all your life and praising its wonderful flavor and texture, but its all you know. So "other" food doesn't interest you at all, different food, like Korean BBQ, or Pizza, Or American Steak, because its "flavor" isnt that of the proverbial horse shhit that your used to eating. Sad part is, you'll never know that horse shhits flavors and aromas are actually quite shallow in theirs flavor depths, thus, limiting you from tasting something with multiple flavor layers, textures, and feelings that could be a 10 times more enriching experience than your conventional dinner of a horse shhit sandwich with an extra side of shhit.

Hey, if the horse shhit tastes good to you, who cares right?

Sorry,

Its just that im tired of seeing dumb ass retards break into a crayon factory, melt it down, make poopy on themselves and their hailed as geniuses, when all the while Van Go, Picasso, and Rembrandt get paid nickels to make beautiful, intensely intelligent and provocative music that sounds nothing like "shhit sandwich" that the terribly bad breathed masses will eat up by the ton because...

"A shhit sandwich is all ive ever known, and if its on the radio, it must be the best music out there"
Van Go lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
You're quick to make the assumption that anybody who listens to Kylie Minogue only listens to that kind of music.

I happen to have a friend who loves Kylie Minogue music. Maybe I should tell her that even though she enjoys the works of great painters & great novellists as well as 'proper bands' like Radiohead that because she listens to Kylie it makes all of that obsolete?
Radiohead lol