Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Computer Tech Support Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 07:43 AM   #2077 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
innerspaceboy, cool setup & nice computer background.
Thanks so much! I had a blast rendering the vector logo and putting the wallpaper together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Yes. That configuration can be put together pretty easily. One thing I'm not seeing is your graphics card. Is it one of the integrated ones?
My current PC has integrated graphics. I tried ordering a SFF single-slot low-profile graphics card with multiple DP inputs but I couldn't get the card to fit in the PCI slot.

The new tower I linked from NewEgg states the following for graphics...

In the Specs section under Graphics it lists:
GPU/VGA Type: Intel HD Graphics

and under Video Ports: 1x DVI, 2x DisplayPort

Does that imply that it has integrated graphics like my current tower?

And you mentioned that you believe this configuration can be put together pretty easily. As this one-off deal is the only one matching my criteria on NewEgg and from a third-party seller, where else would you advise I look for one down the road if I don't jump on this offer?

Tigerdirect had nothing, nor did the HP website, and I imagine it's quite a lot of digging manually searching through eBay listings as you can't customize your eBay search criteria for a PC as simply as one can on NewEgg. Where would you suggest I look?

I'm loving all your insight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote