Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 06:10 PM   #2815 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Sorry to be endlessly contrary when you’re basically agreeing with me but you don’t get any credit from me for finding it unacceptable. That 10% of any demographic would describe it as acceptable is horrific on the other hand.
Thank you for the polite wording, OH. I also don't want to be argumentative, but I can't help feeling that you're being a bit harsh on the 90% of Dems, who you give zero credit for choosing "unacceptable".

I'd agree that the other survey option, to label death on a massive scale as "acceptable" is horrific as you say, although I'm finding it difficult to correlate that stance of respect for human life with this rather apocalyptic vision:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I don’t want a far left America. I want there to be no longer such a thing as America. America will never be reformed. It cannot be saved. It’s inherently bad. It was founded on evil. America isn’t a house infested with termites. It’s just a mound of termites if you get what I’m saying.
If there were no such thing America, I wonder what would become of the Americans? How much hardship, violence, loss of life would be "acceptable" to bring about your vision?