Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 07:46 PM   #8029 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
This is pretty crazy

If I got the story right this woman wasn’t being political at all and this mob, I guess you’d call it, start insisting she raise her fist in solidarity with BLM. From what I gather she supports the movement but just didn’t want to be bossed around. To me, the randomness of it, choosing an apparently disengaged target has a Maoist Red Guard feeling to it. They took it a hundred levels higher but it still reminds me of it. I do believe that what the right fears about the left could actually manifest. As in a frightening form of communism. I also believe that no matter how radical the right seems now with their militias and **** the left the FAR left has the potential to be far more extreme. Fear the left, bitches. Still I’d happily open fire on a group that just approached me and started spewing all that corona on me but still I like it. An odd dichotomy. For sure **** like this can’t go on without things escalating. And then that crowd looks like a bunch of suburban privilegists. So odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
When I say America is the worst country on earth you call me a narcissist.
Because you specify America for the sake of specifying America. You just sound like you want to call out the brand name you like the least. The human race doesn't need America to murder itself.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote