Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 06:25 PM   #9430 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

1. What was the first job you ever had? Did you enjoy it?

The people that raised me both had their own businesses so from 8+ if I wasn't babysitting my siblings I was their personal day-laborer that worked for free. First real job though was concessions at a movie theater when I stayed with my grandparents one summer. Nothing but great memories.

2. You have been elected Dictator of the world. What is your first executive order?

Clone myself x4 and appoint myself to posts in each quadrant of the world.

3. You get the chance to go back in human history, let's say 500 years, and bring one invention with you (it can be that you bring the knowledge of how to build it) - what invention do you bring?

I'd bring the vaccination for smallpox to the Aztecs

4. You are invited to a superhero/supervillain costume party and are asked to dress as a character that reflects your sexuality - who do you dress as?

The Riddler

5. The Soviets once tried to create a "Humanzee" - a Chimp/Human hybrid - if you could create one animal hybrid (mix of two animals), what animal hybrid would you create? (let's ignore ethics for this question)

Not enough information provided. For what purpose is this hybrid being created?

6. Aliens have come to Earth in an Arrival-like scenario. Their ship has docked but contact has yet to be made. You, being the elected Alien diplomat, are tasked with sending them one album as a peace offering - what album do you send them to try to show goodwill and avoid war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote