Music Banter - View Single Post - 2020 US Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 08:02 PM   #159 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
It reminds me of that guy from Belgium or something who liked horrible music and was like the dullest **** the board had ever seen but somehow frown enjoyed engaging with him.
I don't think he was Belgium. See MicShamaz started a thread asking for recs. So I thought I give him some European bands cause he's from Europe and whatnot and he totally criticized the Belgium bands. Left me thinking he was anti-Flemish or anti-Walloon or something. I honestly thought they were good bands so I didn't understand why he had this Belgium beef he had. He disliked like 99% of the recs I gave him, except Sleep Party People. How much he liked them IDK. I guess he sorta liked them cause they were from his country of Denmark IINM. So that is why I think he is from Denmark and not Belgium.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote