Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 03:19 PM   #9455 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

1. What was the worst physical sickness you've ever had? How long did it take to recover? What was it like?

Hard to say because I can literally think myself into a fever, it's hard to tell what were true illnesses and what was psychosomatic, or symptomatic of other non-physical sicknesses.

2. Do you believe in any kind of life after death?

Echoing Frown, not sentient life, but biologically, sure. If I could choose something to believe in I think Hindu reincarnation is the most appealing, supposing I'm suspending my disbelief in the existence of souls.

3. A supervillain has developed a terrible new weapon and is planning to eradicate all philosophers and intellectuals from history, entirely reshaping our current world. The supervillain has given you the choice of one philosopher/intellectual for him not to eradicate, thus our entire current world, practices, beliefs, and understandings will derive from the ideas and teachings of this one person - who do you choose?

Vonnegut, obvs.

4. What is the worst possible death you can possibly imagine/describe?

Anything that involves captivity and/or torture, in the style of Junko Furuta/ Sylvia Likens, etc.

5. Is there a time in history you'd rather have been born in than our modern times? If so, why?

This question was clearly written by a white man.

6. Do you believe that we humans will successfully colonize space? If so, do you think that our technological capabilities will advance quickly enough that we humans will be able to distance ourselves enough from the Milky Way galaxy that we will avoid extinction when the sun explodes in 5-7 billion years (this assumes we won't be dead before this happens and there's no other ELE)?

I hope not. I hope we're all gone before the sun explodes tbh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote