Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 07:52 PM   #71406 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
yesterday a young African American took a 24 pack out the cooler looked me dead in the eye and just walked out with it

I didn't even report it honestly, mad respect

the old white ladies hide it in their purse
imo it's true that living in the hood will make the average white person racist. It's cause you are a target and the majority of criminals targeting you there are black. But if you stick around long enough and try to be objective about it, you should get past that and it will start to sink in that most people you see are black and most of them are harmless.

A story sticks out in my mind when I was coming home from buying some booze and cheap snacks from a store and some black kid, in his teens, asked to borrow my phone to call for a ride. I knew from experience it's a risky thing to do but I felt it would be racist to say no and I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Anyway the little c*nt ran off with my phone and I chased him a couple blocks before running outta breath and then turned back and returned to where I left my bags of snacks and ****.

On the way back, I was stopped by a group of black kids who asked me what happened. When I told them, they simply advised me to "never give your phone to nobody around here." I agreed that was probably good advice.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote