Music Banter - View Single Post - Hong Kong and China
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 07:15 AM   #262 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Well that's just a consequence of racism
Of course. But a culture that is on its own land that is rightfully theirs and didn’t kidnap Africans to to do their most brutal labor for free - and that goes right up to today didn’t end with Lincoln or any of that bull****- if they like weird white tokenism - as an American am I going to take issue with that?

I knew ex-pats in Japan who had this expectation that Japan should vilify xenophobia as if they have the same sins as we do to atone for.

Quote:
Of course they have a larger middle class, they have way more people. The fair way of comparing is 1. Relative sizes of middle class 2. Quality of life of similar classes
ok but elph is saying he’d rather die lol. Half of China would feel sorry for elph.

Quote:
But you can't say ****
Circular, but is saying **** getting me anywhere? The first amendment and a nickel doesn’t put a roof over my head. How long ago did MLK die? That’s a lot of sign holding. Hasn’t helped much, has it?

Quote:
That view on freedom is some Handmaid's Tale ****
I’ve known two people well, one woman and one man, that were attacked by complete strangers and raped. A girl I knew in junior high was murdered. None of that is fiction.

I doubt you’d be comfortable at all walking around where I live.

I found after growing up in crime-ridden Atlanta living in relatively crime free cultures liberating. Coming back to America it was like practically everyone you meet is uneducated and aggressive.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote