Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 12:23 AM   #9697 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

1. How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed your life for the better? How about for the worse?
I love being home with my son and not having to go to the office. However, working remotely has become a bit overwhelming (I report to over 20 people and their demands have increased). Feeling very anxious and having sleep problems.

2. To what degree do you use social media? If you do use it, do you consider a net positive to your life?
Hardly at all – I just don’t have the time to keep up. MB of course, and just texting/phone with family and friends.

3. What is one problem you foresee being solved in the next 50 years?
With ongoing advances in technology and research I think certain types of cancers will be eradicated.

4. You are forced to go into armed combat with an intelligent orangutan that knows jiu-jitsu - you can bring one weapon (or object) that is not a firearm - what do you bring?
An extra-extra-long sword

5. You're going to a party with all the cool kids - you want to show them how cool you are - what beverage do you bring to the party to share?
Absinthe drip cocktails with those beautiful glasses and spoons.

6. Have you ever read a book that changed your life? If so, what book was it?
Reading my father’s old copy of The Bhagavad-Gita (Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher Isherwood translation) as a young teen.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote