Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 07:59 AM   #26909 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
You aren't wrong, which is why I'm going to reiterate this one last time - you can't target people by race on Facebook - which is why you weren't seeing headlines from 2008 through 2016 about hundreds of FB advertisers going to prison. You could try, but the likelihood of you succeeding wasn't high. If I set up a personal account and filled out absolutely everything, upload all my pictures, whatever - there's nowhere you can actually fill out or check a box on your race. Facebook serves ads based on your behavior, interests and what users click on....which is why I never click on those things cause I don't want that algorithm to guess anything about me. Maybe other people just aren't that cautious.
So the checkboxes don't exist.

Then they exist but not like how people say.

Then they exist how people say but they don't work anyway so it doesn't matter.

Just stop lying dude.

p.s. the reason you didn't see the headlines that you're expecting is because fines and having a patsy's license to practice pulled wouldn't generate much engagement. That's all I have to say about mortgage compliance, I quit that toxic industry for a reason.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote