Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 08:39 AM   #8584 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
I don't understand how you people are so set-in-stone on this non-sense. It's screwing up your ability to read the tea leaves.

Why isn't Biden going to do anything? And is that actually nothing? Or by "nothing" do you mean "wouldn't do what Bernie would do?"

Also, I quoted Batlord, but this really goes for the lot of you.

Are you saying Biden is a populist?
Read the tea leaves? So you're a liberal psychic now? Okay, hoss. I might not be a political medicine man staring at brown water but I saw Bernie go down twice. I also see the Dems having all the science in front of them and refusing to alienate their corporate donors to do anything more than flacid incrementalism to dealing with climate change when it's clear that that's suicide but just not political suicide.

I also saw how a nation ravaged by COVID got nothing from them but one stimulus bill while people are dying and losing everything they have because the Dems don't want to give Trump any kind of victory on an election year unless it's completely on their terms knowing full well they were never going to get it. All the while Biden says nothing cause he's on the same elitist page as Pelosi is and if the country burns under Trump then it's good for them.

Maybe if I saw any sign that these scum gave the slightest **** about how their actions affected actual human beings and not just their 3D chess re-election game I'd be willing to respectfully disagree and still give them some support and benefit of the doubt. But they don't care and they all get the guillotine.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote