Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 05:22 PM   #495 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
That's wonderful! And probably the more you get into it, the more you're gonna ask yourself why you didn't do this sooner. But hey, you found out while you're still young; some people never do (or they do but waste lots of time anyway, but enough about me). Oh and do some tarot for us if you get skilled at it, if it's possible to do that online!
Omg that will take some time. There are a lot of people who stream/post readings on Youtube, some with the moon cycles, some weekly. There's so much to know, it's endless. But I can show you the very basics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
aaaah, reminds me of my younger days when emotions overruled any rational thought...
It's because women are much more effective communicators and better in tune with their emotions and know what they want and how to ask for it so we really get to just breeze by all that bullshit. U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
^?

@WWWP don't excuse yourself btw, I think every queer person really longs to share their experiences and to relate to others. That's why I'm happy to see you talk about this
Aw thanks Marie. Eventually I will be able to talk about it freely irl but as I'm still living with my ex for exactly the next four weeks I'm trying to be respectful and not gush to all of our mutual friends about it. But once I don't have to face the consequences of that I'm oversharing with errrrrrybody.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote