Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 11:50 AM   #2985 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Her family is trying to find every excuse in the book that we don't have it. False positives, it's the flu, we did nothing wrong...
The power of denialism is staggering.

From the beginning up to the present. The narrative of right and wrong and supposedly doing things safely. We can open the schools. We can go out to eat. We can get haircuts. We can play baseball. It’s ok if I’m wearing a mask.

The stupid ****ing stories we tell ourselves mean nothing. Without a host it’s basically a withering protein. And like so many things that we pretend are nuanced it simply is not. It infects a living cell and it replicates. If it doesn’t it dies. There’s no in between. From the beginning people from every political camp treated this like it’s a negotiation. There’s no gray area. Seeing a gray area and having a tempered response and all that hoopla doesn’t make you wise. It doesn’t even require any wisdom. We know it needs a host. Right from the goddamn start all we had to do was to stop hosting this thing. It’s not easy but it’s simple as ****. It’s simple and it’s indisputable but still I feel like I’m the only one that really gets it.

I ask myself is it me or everyone else. It’s everyone else.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote