Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 08:46 PM   #2990 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
If you didn't get the test where they jam the sticks up your nostrils you could very well still have it but the viral load just isn't enough to get picked up by the basic test.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
As long as you self-isolate / quarantine without fail until iirc 14 days after she has no symptoms and no fever at all for 3 days straight that’s ethical. I agree with bat about the test though but testing negative actually extends the time you need to need to quarantine because you have to assume that you either have a false negative or caught it after the test. She should be insisting that she remain isolated from you the best you can but as long as you’re really willing to keep it in your house that’s between you two.

If I were a health care provider I’d really resent treating someone who knowingly let themself get infected.
It was a self administered test. They told me to rotate the nostrils but I shoved that ****er up there as much as I could to get s good swab. I'll go deeper Monday.

We are NOT going anywhere until we are cleared. Her clock started. Mine is more difficult. I'm almost hoping for an early positive test to get the ball rolling faster. I was kind of disappointed I tested negative because I'm not leaving her by herself during this. She's already experiencing lethargy and headaches. I'm not abandoning her and we have a small ass apartment.

We're in this together.

No way am I going out unless it's to test or I'm cleared. Might be a month.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote