Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 03:22 PM   #9614 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Talking

1. Who do you resemble more, your mother or father?

I've met my dad once so I dunno.

2. Can you imitate anyone/anything? (mega bonus points for voice recording proof)

I'm terrible at impressions.

3. You're stuck on a desert island with all MB members and one person only is appointed the task of getting you all home safely. Who do you choose?

Plankton is the only one I'd assume would have the Man Knowledge to construct a raft.

4. Have you ever been kicked out of a bar/nightclub/restaurant etc. and if so, why?

Once when me and some buddies were at a bar there was this punching bag punch measuring game and this random ******* lost to my friend and apparently he was known to show up at the bar specifically to get drunk and start fights so it got real stupid and loud and we all got thrown out, after which the dude immediately begged us not to kick his ass. Was fun.

5. Do you own a skateboard? (and do you use it)

No.

6. If everyone could have wings like those of any existing animal, what kind of wings would you choose?

Bat wings, duh. They're objectively the coolest form of wing.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote