Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 06:15 PM   #9622 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
4. Have you ever been kicked out of a bar/nightclub/restaurant etc. and if so, why?

There's a lot of detail I'll leave out but basically we were seated at a high top table and the table next to us featured what I believe was a 20 year old male with a 50 year old hooker. My boy had his full hand down hoochie pants so we stacked our menus up to block the view and the bouncer for some reason had a very big problem with this. He came up to me and barked "Put the menus down...NOW."

I said jokingly "Awww how come?"

He responds with "Because I f*cking said so."

I gave him one of these...

He asked "Do we have a problem here?"

I replied "You obviously have the f*cking problem."

I stood up. Emotions getting the best of me because this man could squash me like a bug. One of the people I was with was a regular and played peace maker and the bouncer told me to finish my drink and get the f*ck out and don't come back. I never went back so I don't know if that still stands. Probably not. But that's the closest I got.
What the **** are you talking about?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote