Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 11:36 AM   #1399 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

well, i'll tell you about my past week. i went home for the holidays, i chilled, cought up on "family guy" ( christ that show is hilarious ) and other tv delights via portugese satellite programs that i esentially steal ( i upload codes that unlock them ). went shopping last saturday, just me and me youngest sis, very chilled out day ( unlike our usual shopping tripps to Italy with our older sister ), found a shitload of amazing clothes ( that i was tempted to take pictures of and brag to you about....because i'm a shallow fashinista ), went out at night to socialize with people ( that's right, you heard me, actual people )....had quite a few laughs whilst engaging in coversations with local morons after a pint or two ( gotta love small villages and local inebriated idiots ). i drove the car a bit , me and me sis went arround the island, she was quite nervous...doesn't trust my driving skills....( aswell she shouldn't .. )....all in all...very relaxing, very nice....but i'm glad i'm back in my smog infested city....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote