Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 10:55 PM   #9675 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

1. If you could take back all the time you've spent listening to music and spend it on something else, would you?
No way.

2. Is the grass always greener on the other side?
No, not always. When I'm tired I might think it's greener for those who have more freedom or fewer responsibilities, but that's a fleeting thought.

3. At what age did you stop dressing up for Halloween, assuming you dressed up at all? If you haven't stopped, what are you dressed as tonight?
Stopped at age 11.

4. You are selected as the DJ for an event that features both Joe Biden and Donald Trump - they are looking for a song that builds suspense for the presidential race - what's the first song you play?
I think we've had enough suspense. Maybe Metal Machine Music, so that I could clear my mind and the room simultaneously.

5. You're going to die before midnight strikes - you've already said your goodbyes to your loved ones - you have every drug at your fingertips, what's the first one you indulge in?
No drugs. I'd rather hang on to awareness and feel myself slipping away, for some strange reason.

6. Let's assume Covid-19 never happened - would your life be better? Would it be worse? Why?
I'd say it's a wash, really. If Covid hadn't happened, I'd still be restricted to the office much of the time, with that perpetual tug of war between work and home. I have a stressful job (vacation day tomorrow - yay) and sometimes the only chance I have for fun or "me" time is logging on to MB for literally a few minutes. But life with Covid is worse, for obvious reasons - I've experienced increased anxiety, insomnia, and feel moderately depressed much of the time (and I'm not usually a depressive).
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote