Music Banter - View Single Post - 2020 US Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 10:38 AM   #929 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Yep, exactly as MM says, plus, as you indicated yourself, you voted against thousands of unnecessary deaths as the Trump admin advances with its head-in-the-sand policy of herd immunity. Already, Trump's bungling has caused an unnecessary death toll equivalent to about fifty 9/11s. Unnecessary = a better admin would have avoided them. That's a lot of people who died just because of Trump's misguided leadership. So to the young kids accusing you in 20 years, you might ask, "Your parents survive covid? That's thanks to my vote."

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I can’t take the high ground in twenty years and young kids ask me why didn’t you stop this environmental holocaust. I’ll be like Trump was worse and they’ll be like what’s worse than extinction. I can’t take the high ground when all those Obama Bush middle eastern war mongers start up with all their ****ing murder again. I can’t take the high ground when I’m asked why I made capitalism palatable again when I knew it was a philosophy and not a man killing the planet. I voted for evil. It’s nothing to be proud of. Blood will be on my hands.
The foreign policy thing is a problem,I admit, but aside from that, NOT voting isn't going to stop the environmental holocaust or bring down capitalism either.
(EDIT: which is pretty much donkeydoo's question )