Music Banter - View Single Post - 2020 US Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 06:31 PM   #1103 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Let me just ask...

how many thousands of absurd “that will never work - that will never happen” things has Trump pulled off

He never fails.

All the way back to openly admitting he obstructed justice to Lester Holt right on television. Right there that should’ve been prison. Hundreds if not thousands since then.

Of course he doesn’t need to win the election to stay in power. We’ve never had the courage to stop anything he does. From obstructing justice to breathing infected covid on people. It’s the worship of authority and position.

Seriously - I hope I’m wrong. I really do.
Yes, except in all instances you're talking about, the only option was a willing Senate. In this instance, it's three states, all of which have Dem governors, and they get the last call. Historically speaking, courts don't like to overturn elections. Florida in 2000 was not a verdict to overturn. Michigan and Wisconsin are being called, and PA while still possibly screw-up-able, three things are different from Gore-Bush:

1. Again, it's a dem governor
2. The secretary of state in PA is not working for the Trump Campaign
3. Trump's brother is not the governor of PA.

It's not a done deal, and yeah, I'm worried, but the one upshot now is that the Democrats have been rat ****ed in 2 elections in the past 20 years and they've learned the hard way what the GOP does.

And to their benefit, this WH is incompetent when it comes to pulling off scams, e.g. Burisma.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote