Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 08:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan_Geoff View Post
Wow that is quite lucky, what’s the secret to your success? How did y’all meet?
I think this will not come off very romantic but here it goes:

I was living in Dubai and was hooking up with people through some gay apps. I had a few unsuccessful dates and was quite horny when he sent me a message. We chatted, he was cute, I suggested we hook up (for sex), he said he'd rather have dinner and get to know each other first. I said I rather wouldn't waste my time since he wasn't living in Dubai, what's the point (I thought). So we left it there, I looked elsewhere, didn't find anything, he came back the next day and sent another message asking me out again, I refused again. But then I thought, fuck it, what's the big deal, it's just dinner.

And so we went for dinner in a nice restaurant in his hotel, we wined and dined and had fun and I kept waiting for him to invite me to his room (because I'm a big slut and was still horny) which he took a LOOONG time in doing but thankfully did!

I knew this was something different when he put on Anthony and the Johnsons (he was 47, it's quite rare people that age know any contemporary music).

We saw each other a couple of more times, we hit it off and I felt like I knew him much longer.

He was leaving in a few weeks and I thought that was it, but then he surprised me by buying us a pair of tickets to see Antony and the Johnsons in Barcelona a few months after. And I swooned.

And so I came, and we spent an amazing few weeks traveling around Spain. We declared love to each other (crazy I know!) and I cried on the way back to Dubai (first time I did that in a decade).

He came to live with me a few months after and we've been together ever since...

The end...

I mean not the end, realistically, it was my first relationship, I had no idea what I was getting myself into, he was quite a bit older (17 years), the discrepancy was enough to cause some friction while I was learning to navigate a relationship with two strong characters with very different life experiences, so we had some ups and downs but the bond was strong enough to hold us (and I hope it continues to).

And so here we still are...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote