Music Banter - View Single Post - 2020 US Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 07:20 AM   #1527 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Trump makes futile last stand to overturn results as Georgia certifies Biden win

I won't lie, the more this drags out, the more concerned I get about the potential fallout, and the more angry I get at this horrific person and his toxic legacy.

But truth be told, we shouldn't be surprised, there are plenty of awful people in the world and a lot of them are country leaders and this will continue to happen because people are just awful which is why they continue to elect assholes into office. It's in our DNA. :/
literally nobody who follows US politics is surprised imo. People have been saying Trump would do this for months. He openly revealed this strategy over the last couple months by talking about how the mail in ballots are gonna be fraudulent. For the supposed master negotiator he claims to be, Trump evidently has no poker face.

I'm concerned about his legacy too but truth be told I'm actually pleasantly surprised there hasn't been more violence in the street over this ****. That's the point we're at in this country.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote