Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 06:25 PM   #655 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
oOoh duh of course!!!

Aquarius sun, Cancer moon, and Taurus rising, how about you?? (also definitely will reply to your last post about the whole fluid identity stuff when I have time later because it's a super interesting topic that I, too can go on and on about!)

edit: one thing I've noticed regarding the Big Three is that a LOT of times, one's best friends/significant others' moon sign will be the same as your sun sign. I've seen this more times than I can count when looking up others' charts.
I'm also Aquarius sun, with Leo moon, and Leo rising. That's an interesting theory! I've noticed a lot of complimentary placements in the people I'm close with, my romantic interest is Capricorn/Aries/Virgo, so where I have two fire placements she has two earth, and my Aquarius sun brings air to the fire. It sounds destructive, but it's really regenerative - like on some Phoenixes rising from the ashes tip.

Do you use Co-Star? If so, add me! @ikillhouseplants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
She sure did. I have absolutely no clue what mine are though
https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

If you're curious at all this is a good site to find out. Or if you want to just to dm me your birth date and time I can do it for you! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote