Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 09:38 AM   #3252 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
They can’t take their mansions with them.

And assassins can fly too. And children can be targeted. All kinds of **** could happen.

They’re not safe.

Rich people in other countries can get killed too.
This kinda stuff is why the revolution isn't gonna play out well. They don't care about their mansions - if they want one, they'll just go buy another one.

Go talk to someone with wealth who is detailed oriented and knows what they're doing - you'll walk away overwhelmed. There is no way disorganized poor people can systematically stomp out the rich who actually protect themselves and their assets properly. There's a universe of difference in the way you and someone whose net worth is a certain amount looks at what they have and what to do with it. That's why some lawyers and security teams get paid ridiculously well - they eliminate any and all threats to the guys writing the checks.

I'm not saying some rich won't die if a revolution of some kind does happen. There are stupid rich people who park it in America and who aren't all that different from say, Donald Trump. But you won't get rid of the ones who have been properly advised.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 11-22-2020 at 09:45 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote