Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 01:56 PM   #239 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
I'm saying you can observe the tribal structure that exists today to corroborate how it is they probably existed in the past.

Not saying rape doesn't happen, but it's not the main way that women get pregnant.
even if we had a clear understanding of the genetic code for height / we do not know when or why it became a part of our sequencing. Chimp stage lemur stage sea cucumber stage a bizarre mix of all kinds of **** ???

Just saying women prefer taller dudes cased closed is straight out of my own playbook- you making it about rape and hunter gatherers is a gross simplistic explanation.

There might be a genetic advantage to something else that causes women to be shorter as a side effect. There might might might be an endless ****loads of mights. Having a theory that sounds reasonable doesn’t constitute proof.

Regarding consent ... do ladybugs consent? When I’m saying consent may be irrelevant I’m talking way back before hunter gatherers. Before homosapiens. Maybe before there were trees to chimp out in. We don’t know.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote